Mineral Sunscreen Stick 30SPF - Orange Blossom
Our Orange Blossom Sunscreen Stick SPF 30 is natural, efficient and comes in an innovative biodegradable cardboard tube to reduce single-use plastic! This mineral sunscreen forms a physical barrier that protects against both UVA and UVB rays. Our mineral and hypoallergenic sunscreen uses natural ingredients like non-nano zinc oxide to offer broad-spectrum protection. Hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested, it is gentle on sensitive skin. Naturally scented with orange blossom, it smells just like summer!
Because we love animals, nature and marine-life, our sunscreen is PETA Certified, vegan, cruelty-free and reef-friendly. Easy to apply, thanks to its smooth texture due to ingredients such as coconut oil and shea butter, our sunscreen stick is perfect when you’re on the go, so bring it with you wherever you go, and soak up the sun!
- Natural and efficient mineral sunscreen: Made with non-nano zinc oxide, safest option according to EWG experts.
- Plastic-free packaging: biodegradable easy to use cardboard tube.
- Sustainable and Biodegradable sunscreen.
- PETA Certified: Vegan and cruelty-free sunscreen.
- All-natural ingredients: Plant-based and mineral ingredients only.
- Reef-friendly sunscreen: Free of potentially damaging ingredients for coral reefs.
- Sunscreen for sensitive skin: Hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested.
- Natural sunscreen that’s easy to apply: non-greasy and clear formula.
- Unscented sunscreen.
Zinc oxide (20%). *Use: Helps prevent sunburn.
- Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil (emollient)
- Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter (skin conditioning)
- Ricinus communis (castor) seed oil (skin conditioning)
- Coco-caprylate/caprate (emollient)
- Euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax (viscosity controlling)
- Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed wax (skin conditioning)
- Behenyl behenate (emollient)
- Polyhydroxystearic acid (emulsifying)
- Pentadecalactone (fruit)
- Linalyl acetate (floral)
- Hexyl salicylate (floral)
*Our products are constantly evolving, hence, please refer to the product packaging for our most accurate ingredient list.
**Please note that our products have always contained fragrances of natural origin (except for unscented products). The only thing that has changed is the way we display this information on our packaging. EWG has requested that we add the term *fragrance (parfum) to our list of ingredients because their internal standard now make it mandatory for companies to indicate which ingredients are part of the fragrance.